Friday, June 1, 2007

Lettin the Picture do the talking...

So yeh...check out visual aid below for a aid in visualization of route...

Aeroplane will be jumping off the landing strip in Dulles Aero-port come 3:30 pm, June 19th (Tuesday, for folks who don't have the month of June memorized quite yet.)

Revisions of trip have been taking place, day in and day out, day out and day in...I've managed to map out the miles as to land me in the Atlantaic Ocean on August 5th (Sunday, for folks who dont' have....yeh). Start date may be anywhere from the 21st - 23rd...all depends whether or not Joel Koberstein can ride the first two days with me. If so then we'll start on Fri or Sat...if not then I'll just start on the original date of June 21.

2 comments:

MC said...

Dear Biking XC - appreciate your faqs with responses and the fact that you didn't display my real name! Will stay with you on this adventure. MC

Pat said...

I wonder who this mysterious "mc" could be?